Mexican American Personalities
On Tuesday, May 1st the festival presents TALKS session. This event is a dynamic forum that presents outstanding Mexican-American people who will share in a 6 min talk their story, in order to inspire, present innovative ideas and show their contributions to North America. For this edition, we selected second-generation leaders in their field of expertise.
- Sophia Valenti – A 15 years old violist. Lives in Santa Rosa, California and is a freshman at Connections Academy. She studies at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music Pre College Division with Dimitri Murrath.
- Aaron de la Cruz – Illustrator, painter, and sculptor, whose style is best characterized as both minimalistic and cryptic.
- Victoria Sanchez de Alba -Emmy Award-winning former journalist-turned-media relations & PR professional, who is currently the President of De Alba Communications in San Francisco, California.
- Eduardo Dolhun -Board-certified American family physician, and founder of DripDrop, an oral rehydration solution.
- Vanessa Robledo – Founder and CEO at VR Wine Business Consulting.
Drinks and Snacks will be offered from 5:45 pm to 7 pm.